PHX

PHX
Phoenix

E-PORTFOLIO

E-PORTFOLIO
E-PORTFOLIO

BEHIND THE NAME

BEHIND THE NAME
BEHIND THE NAME

Phoenix


Living in Phoenix truly is both a blessing and a curse.  Sunshine most of the days of the year; it is absolutely beautiful here! Phoenix is really up and coming with its downtown scene so if you haven't visited lately you definitely SHOULD.  Just not in the summer... Unless you really enjoy 118 degree weather.

The one thing that I love the most here in Phoenix is the beautiful landscaping.  I am a sucker for a good cactus and the longer I have lived here the more I appreciate some good drought tolerant flora.


Hiking is something I really enjoy in Phoenix and if you ever come out here download the All Trails app and see all the trials that are available to you nearby. It's insane how many there are!

 The restaurants here are amazing and I keep an ever-growing list of restaurants to try on my phone. Some of our favorites are...

* Lux Coffeehouse*

* Angel's Trumpet House*

* Federal Pizza*

* Windsor*

* Churn*

*Cartel Coffee Lab*

*Vovomeena*

*Waffle Crush Food Truck*

*Bosa Donuts*

Honestly, you really can't go wrong and there are so many more that we like I just don't have photos of them.  If you ever want suggestions feel free to email me or Instagram chat me to ask where are some good places to eat. 

There are SO many cute local boutiques here, museums, bars, parks, SO much you can do! EnJoY PHX!


No comments