PHX

PHX
Phoenix

E-PORTFOLIO

E-PORTFOLIO
E-PORTFOLIO

BEHIND THE NAME

BEHIND THE NAME
BEHIND THE NAME

Behind the Name for Sweet Cheeks

Sweet Cheeks is named after my mother, Karen Moffitt.  We lost her far too early and I think of her everyday.  Both of my parents always pushed me to be bold and a risk taker.  I was far too timid as a child and young adult, caring way too much about what others thought of me without standing up for myself or truly being myself in front of others. My mother always would sing to me that "You Gotta Be" song by Des'ree that came out in the 90s as a reminder quite often, haha!  When I decided to take this brave (to me at least) venture into opening an Etsy store and transitioning my life from a life as a teacher to one with a more creative outlet, I couldn't help but think of her through all of these steps.  So that is why I thought it would be incredibly fitting to honor my mother through the name Sweet Cheeks Graphics.  Miss you everyday.


No comments